TOME Episode 01 TOME Episode 01

Okay what?! I don't understand ANY of the bad reviews here. Maybe you just have to start with TOME before you've seen TTA? I just watched this first episode the other day, and I thought it was AMAZING. The animation is clean and entertaining, and nicely stylized. The voice acting is very realistic and true to life (Well sometimes :P). The story, while slightly aimless, does have an overarching goal and well defined bad guys. And the best part is it has that serious badass style that I forgot about since I was a kid. It was a great feeling and it brings back a lot of pleasant nostalgia to see it done with the quality of an adult. Also, I love the characters. I mean, Alpha and FlameGirl are a tad generic... but what show doesn't have those characters? They're more of a springboard and motivation for the other characters anyway. Kirb of course is the scrappy clutz-- the comic relief if you will (A great improvement to his character since at least the first few episodes of TTA). Plus it's cool to see the same Kirb I saw in Brawl Taunts. Nylocke is AWESOME. I love his charming Britishness (and the fact that he's not a weeaboo), and his outbursts. And GC... I don't know about GC... He's one of the better characters, but I can't figure out why. Maybe it's just that no-nonsense attitude. Maybe he's just the anti-comic-relief, for when the goofy levels outstay their welcome. Regardless, he's pretty cool. I love that Blake and Martin are voice actors. They're both great.

There's nothing wrong with the colors or the gradients. The faces and mouths look just fine. People are calling it lazy... I've seen worse from professionally released cartoons. The tweens are well done so that I didn't even notice it for a long time. And by the way, a lot of the animations are meant to look like a video game, where there is a limited selection of movement and poses. I believe that's the idea of what's going on here. It fits to me and it looks just fine.

My conclusion: TOME is amazing, and I am now a huge fan... Everyone else seems to have some kind of grudge against this for some reason.

Joe Zombie :: Episode 6 Joe Zombie :: Episode 6

So surprisingly good

Every time I watch this, I think, "How could I have liked this? It's not that great," but then I keep watching and see how far it's improved, and I remember why I think this is one of my favorite stick Flash movies.

I watched this series back when I was like 10 years old. It's a childhood favorite of mine, and I would love nothing more than to see the conclusion.

#15 Beedrill #15 Beedrill

Whoa...

I think I actually had a seizure for a second.

rebornMCW responds:

From all of those colors? I feel ya

$eG@ $eG@

Lol

The song stopped, but Knuckles is still dancing.

Cooking (bocodamondo) Cooking (bocodamondo)

Good and bad

I wouldn't say this is my favorite, but I laughed a few times.

Awesome that you got so many well known voice actors.

The Ultimate Orgy The Ultimate Orgy

Sexy~

Godzilla and those Power Rangers turned me on.

Awesome remake. I like it much more than the original.

A Tale Of Blue And Red A Tale Of Blue And Red

So cute!

That was completely adorable! Almost brought a tear to my eye.

Girlchan in Paradise Ep1 Girlchan in Paradise Ep1

Hahaha!

Doubtlessly the best thing ever. I love all the trouble with the crazy words. I feel like I'm there watching you guys voice act, and that makes it that much more real XD

Colouring ma world Colouring ma world

It's okay

Not top on my list, but it seems you did a pretty good job. It looks like it took a lot of effort.

aba1 responds:

ya thats why it never was finished it was really late n i had to be up early to submit it so i had to hand it in like this but itll get done

Facebook Twitter Facebook Twitter

Nailed it.

Yup that's Facebook and Twitter for you.