Pixel Pixel

Perfection

That seizure mode was more psychedelic to me that seizure-inducing. That put me over the top on how great this game is.

Bloons Tower Defense 3 Bloons Tower Defense 3

I don't know what I'd do without a super monkey

That was an amazing game! I just wish there were an infinite lives mode. I hate working so hard to upgrade my super monkeys and then just die.

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Glitch?

I only got to 53,000 feet, but I hit spikes at the same time as I hit one of those Harassment things, and it gave me the traveler achievement.

Mario Tetris 3 Mario Tetris 3

It was pretty good.

Graphics aren't bad. The only think I suggest you change is to end the song when you lose. The "You lose" song conflicts with the main song.

Mario Combat Deluxe Mario Combat Deluxe

Really awesome

Only one thing you might want to look into if you make another version. If you hold down and attack, you usually can continuously knock the enemy back, sometimes even holding them up in the air while you rack up points.

Flash RPG Flash RPG

One glitch

First of all, don't show the enemy's health if you want to stick with the Final Fantasy style.

It said I failed when I won was the glitch.

Learn to Fly ! Learn to Fly !

Aw heck

I give up :C I got to 5,988 feets.

Great game though.

Type It II Type It II

Good game, but one thing.

I dunno why you made the "identify" challenge the way you did. Sometimes we identify the object, and sometimes we identify the color of the object. How are we supposed to know which to do? Is that supposed to be part of the challenge? O.o

Afro-Ninja responds:

it switches back and forth between the two

Key Master 2 Key Master 2

One of the most addicting games I played recently.

I think the overlapping boxes is better. It a) Makes you remember it if you've seen the word already, or b) Makes you strategize what needs to go to reveal the box you're looking for. It all adds an edge to the game. It's so fun on the hardest level because you're just constantly typing words as fast as you can and it almost gives you a fun rhythm. Speaking of which, I absolutely loved the song. I'd love to see some more typing games from you. :)

Scriball Scriball

Wonderful idea, but hard to use

This is the only window running, and I got too much lag to play well enough.